Fuschia Peppermint Oil Natural Handmade Herbal Soap
A lot in little
MSMbox.com is the #1 online destination for beauty and grooming! An e-commerce platform that offers consumers the opportunity to buy, try and enjoy luxury, premium and new beauty and grooming products and brands in the market.
For a subscription of as little as 495/- for the MSM Express Box or 995/- for the MSM Select Box, every month, you get a box containing your favourite brands and products. You also get the opportunity to try out new brands and be surprised by the bonus products.
At MSM Box we help you address all your skincare needs by curating ritual/regime boxes to suit every skin and hair type.
Our motto - ‘a lot in a little’- sets us apart from any other beauty & grooming box currently in the market.
For starters, the box contains full size products along with carefully curated deluxe samples. Besides that, to really delight you, we don’t just curate but allow you to build your own box too!
Msmbox.com brings it all together, on an exciting online platform of rich content on trends, updates on the beauty world, and weekly blogs & v-logs from our in-house team, and of course feedback and participation from our consumers.
Log on to msmbox.com and shop for your favourite beauty brands!
Retail professional and market entry expert who has helped advise & establish several retail brands.
Bindu is also a fan of the theatre, an avid reader, and often sets off on a road less traveled by.
A graduate of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Delhi., Hans is an ops professional and a digital enthusiast. Data anlytics and content are his strengths.
Hans is also an amateur photographer, a part-time musician and a full-time foodie.
Kavita Joshi Rai
Kavita's life and experiences span 4 countries and 3 continents with Nike in The US and Europe. She has published papers on the Better Cotton Initiative in the Indian subcontinent and on setting up a 100% FDI based organisation devoted to providing training and employment opportunities in rural India.
Kavita is a keen writer, a delightful baker, and a lover of animals.
The botanical name of peppermint is mentha piperita. Its main constituent is menthol, which imparts the famous heady, minty aroma and the remarkable “cooling sensation”
- Peppermint oil comprises vitamins A and C, omega-3 fatty acids, and minerals including potassium, manganese, iron, magnesium, calcium, and copper
- Peppermint oil is also used for relief from headaches
- It also acts as a stress buster. Peppermint oil is used to treat stress and pain
- After a long tiring day, soak yourself in a bath or shower after applying peppermint oil soap to your body
- The refreshing properties of the oil will make you feel energized again
- The cooling properties of peppermint oil benefit by removing pain
- Peppermint oil is antiseptic in nature, and when massaged on the scalp, it helps to remove dandruff and lice in addition to its usual cooling effect
- When applied on the skin, peppermint oil keeps pimples at bay and keeps the skin healthy and blemish-free.