Bipha Ayurveda Karpooradi Thailam
A lot in little
MSMbox.com is the #1 online destination for beauty and grooming! An e-commerce platform that offers consumers the opportunity to buy, try and enjoy luxury, premium and new beauty and grooming products and brands in the market.
For a subscription of as little as 495/- for the MSM Express Box or 995/- for the MSM Select Box, every month, you get a box containing your favourite brands and products. You also get the opportunity to try out new brands and be surprised by the bonus products.
At MSM Box we help you address all your skincare needs by curating ritual/regime boxes to suit every skin and hair type.
Our motto - ‘a lot in a little’- sets us apart from any other beauty & grooming box currently in the market.
For starters, the box contains full size products along with carefully curated deluxe samples. Besides that, to really delight you, we don’t just curate but allow you to build your own box too!
Msmbox.com brings it all together, on an exciting online platform of rich content on trends, updates on the beauty world, and weekly blogs & v-logs from our in-house team, and of course feedback and participation from our consumers.
Log on to msmbox.com and shop for your favourite beauty brands!
Retail professional and market entry expert who has helped advise & establish several retail brands.
Bindu is also a fan of the theatre, an avid reader, and often sets off on a road less traveled by.
A graduate of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Delhi., Hans is an ops professional and a digital enthusiast. Data anlytics and content are his strengths.
Hans is also an amateur photographer, a part-time musician and a full-time foodie.
Kavita Joshi Rai
Kavita's life and experiences span 4 countries and 3 continents with Nike in The US and Europe. She has published papers on the Better Cotton Initiative in the Indian subcontinent and on setting up a 100% FDI based organisation devoted to providing training and employment opportunities in rural India.
Kavita is a keen writer, a delightful baker, and a lover of animals.
Check COD Availability
A Versatile Ayurvedic oil with camphor as the major ingredient. It relieves pain and inflammation and imparts painless movements of joints. It acts as refreshing oil for massage and also helps soothe painful muscles. With its pleasing fragrance it revives the mind and body.
• Bipha Ayurveda Traditional Oil Karpooradi Thailam is safe and very effective oil for relief from rheumatic ailments.
• Karpooradi Thailam is used for treating Vata and related problems like cramps, numbness, pain and swelling.
• It also acts as a pain healer in rheumatic complaints and multiple joint pains.
• It acts as a relaxant by regularizing breathing by breaking down excessive kapha in chest.
• Each 175ml of Traditional Oil Karpooradi Thailam contains Karpoora (Cinnamomum camphora), Ajmoda (Apium graveolens) and Coconut oil (Cocus nucifera).
• The combination of the above extracts also improves blood circulation and brings about warmth, regulates the body temperature, optimize the body energy utilization breaking down excessive mucus in the body.
• Both Ayurveda and Allopathy doctors recommend and trust it for effectiveness in times of muscle and joint pains.
• Made of purely natural ingredients and are free from harmful side effects.
• Karpooradi Thailam is free from parabens, phthalates, paraffins, silicones, harmful chemicals, synthetic colours or fragrances.
• Packed as 175 ml oil in a single bottle.
• Order it today for a healthy tomorrow.
Indications: Gout, Arthritis, Multiple joint pains, Cramps, Rheumatic pain, Numbness.
Usage: Apply the lukewarm oil on the affected area and follow-up with hot fomentation.