Bipha Ayurveda Eladi Thailam
A lot in little
MSMbox.com is the #1 online destination for beauty and grooming! An e-commerce platform that offers consumers the opportunity to buy, try and enjoy luxury, premium and new beauty and grooming products and brands in the market.
For a subscription of as little as 495/- for the MSM Express Box or 995/- for the MSM Select Box, every month, you get a box containing your favourite brands and products. You also get the opportunity to try out new brands and be surprised by the bonus products.
At MSM Box we help you address all your skincare needs by curating ritual/regime boxes to suit every skin and hair type.
Our motto - ‘a lot in a little’- sets us apart from any other beauty & grooming box currently in the market.
For starters, the box contains full size products along with carefully curated deluxe samples. Besides that, to really delight you, we don’t just curate but allow you to build your own box too!
Msmbox.com brings it all together, on an exciting online platform of rich content on trends, updates on the beauty world, and weekly blogs & v-logs from our in-house team, and of course feedback and participation from our consumers.
Log on to msmbox.com and shop for your favourite beauty brands!
Retail professional and market entry expert who has helped advise & establish several retail brands.
Bindu is also a fan of the theatre, an avid reader, and often sets off on a road less traveled by.
A graduate of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Delhi., Hans is an ops professional and a digital enthusiast. Data anlytics and content are his strengths.
Hans is also an amateur photographer, a part-time musician and a full-time foodie.
Kavita Joshi Rai
Kavita's life and experiences span 4 countries and 3 continents with Nike in The US and Europe. She has published papers on the Better Cotton Initiative in the Indian subcontinent and on setting up a 100% FDI based organisation devoted to providing training and employment opportunities in rural India.
Kavita is a keen writer, a delightful baker, and a lover of animals.
A unique traditional massage oil useful in dry skin.
Regular usage improves skin lustre and reduces dryness. Ideal for children and infants.
• Bipha Ayurveda Traditional Oil Eladi Thailam is safe and very effective oil for maintaining healthy skin.
• Eladi Thailam is used to improve skin complexion and texture.
• Regular use helps to improve skin luster, reduce dryness and peeling away from the skin.
• Each 175ml of Traditional Oil Eladi Thailam contains Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), Bruhat elam (Amomum subulatum), Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha), Kushta (Saussurea lappa), Jatamanji (Nardostachys jatamanji), Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Jatiphala (Mystica fragrans), Guggulu (Commiphora wightii), Devadaru (Cedrus deodara) and many other ingredients.
• The combination of the above extracts is also used to get relief from itchy skin and stretch marks, balance vata and kapha diseases, used for the external application for skin detox treatment, and it can be safely used for children.
• Both Ayurveda and Allopathy doctors recommend and trust it as a unique polyherbal formulation for treatment of skin diseases.
• Made of purely natural ingredients and are free from harmful side effects.
• Eladi Thailam is free from parabens, phthalates, paraffins, silicones, harmful chemicals, synthetic colours or fragrances.
• Packed as 175 ml oil in a single bottle.
• Order it today for a healthy tomorrow.
Indications: Eczema, Leucoderma, Scabies, Erysipelas, Catarrh, Urticaria, Allergic dermatitis.
Usage: Apply over the body and leave it for 20-30 minutes. Have bath in lukewarm water.