Bipha Ayurveda Dhanwantharam Thailam
A lot in little
MSMbox.com is the #1 online destination for beauty and grooming! An e-commerce platform that offers consumers the opportunity to buy, try and enjoy luxury, premium and new beauty and grooming products and brands in the market.
For a subscription of as little as 495/- for the MSM Express Box or 995/- for the MSM Select Box, every month, you get a box containing your favourite brands and products. You also get the opportunity to try out new brands and be surprised by the bonus products.
At MSM Box we help you address all your skincare needs by curating ritual/regime boxes to suit every skin and hair type.
Our motto - ‘a lot in a little’- sets us apart from any other beauty & grooming box currently in the market.
For starters, the box contains full size products along with carefully curated deluxe samples. Besides that, to really delight you, we don’t just curate but allow you to build your own box too!
Msmbox.com brings it all together, on an exciting online platform of rich content on trends, updates on the beauty world, and weekly blogs & v-logs from our in-house team, and of course feedback and participation from our consumers.
Log on to msmbox.com and shop for your favourite beauty brands!
Retail professional and market entry expert who has helped advise & establish several retail brands.
Bindu is also a fan of the theatre, an avid reader, and often sets off on a road less traveled by.
A graduate of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Delhi., Hans is an ops professional and a digital enthusiast. Data anlytics and content are his strengths.
Hans is also an amateur photographer, a part-time musician and a full-time foodie.
Kavita Joshi Rai
Kavita's life and experiences span 4 countries and 3 continents with Nike in The US and Europe. She has published papers on the Better Cotton Initiative in the Indian subcontinent and on setting up a 100% FDI based organisation devoted to providing training and employment opportunities in rural India.
Kavita is a keen writer, a delightful baker, and a lover of animals.
Named after the patron dietry of Ayurveda, it is a fragrant and earthy oil containing 28 herbs.
An excellent classical oil that promotes health,energy and vitality.
Enhances the circulation and provides an excellent nourishment to muscles.
Also used in Panchakarma.
• Bipha Ayurveda Traditional Oil Dhanwantharam Thailam is safe and very effective oil for neurological diseases and neuromuscular conditions.
• Dhanwantharam Thailam is used in ayurvedic treatment of chronic Vata conditions, pre and post natal care and helps in making the body more flexible.
• Dhanwantharam Thailam reduces inflammation of nerves, bones, joints, muscles and tendons.
• Each 175ml of Traditional Oil Dhanwantharam Thailam contains Bala (Sida cordifolia), Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Bilwa (Aegle marmelos), Patala (Stereospermum chelonoides), Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum), Agnimantha (Premna serratifolia), Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) and many other ingredients.
• The combination of the above extracts also used to relieve fever, bloating and urinary diseases (Tribulus terrestris), used for massage for babies and women after delivery to improve body strength (Desmodium gangeticum), regeneration of skin cells and improve skin texture (Oroxylum indicum), relieve numb muscles and blocks caused in the body to improve blood circulation and to help the skin in getting rid of toxins (Sida cordifolia).
• Both Ayurveda and Allopathy doctors recommend and trust it for effectiveness in times of nerve distress.
• Made of purely natural ingredients and are free from harmful side effects.
• Dhanwantharam Thailam is free from parabens, phthalates, paraffins, silicones, harmful chemicals, synthetic colours or fragrances.
• Packed as 175 ml oil in a single bottle.
• Order it today for a healthy tomorrow.
Indications: All Vata diseases, Neuralgia, Scoliosis, Fibromegalgia, Lumber spondylosis, Disc generation and Neuritis.
Usage: Slightly warm the oil and apply on the skin. Leave it for 20-30 minutes. Have a warm bath.