Posted on September 30 2015
As we close the month of September, all of us from Team MSM bring you XII commandments we swear by.
- Dare to be lovely vs fair & lovely
- Aim to be fit & handsome vs fair & handsome
- Be pretty - as in pretty kind, pretty funny, pretty smart and pretty strong.
- Believe that a smile is the best make up a girl can wear and that happy girls are truly the prettiest.
- Repeat after us: Size doesn't define your beauty.
- Life is too short to choose between a lipstick & a lip gloss - get both!
- Admire someone else's beauty without undermining your own
- Laugh out loud instead of crying out loud
- Love the skin you're in - and take good care of it
- Be determined to fly, having no wings is just a tiny detail.
- Hot coffee, winged eyeliner and a perfect pout could sometimes be all you need to get through a rough day.
- Love yourself as you are - oily, dry or combination skin. It only makes life all the more interesting!
In the end, all we have to say is summed up by Dr Seuss:
“Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive, that is you-er than you”