Posted on March 25 2015
SMOKY EYES -
Yes, we've all seen this and envied the girls who get this right and yes, we do end up looking like a raccoon when we try it....
But this week this look must be conquered!
We'll show you how to do an easy smokey eye in four steps:
• Prep your eye lid by making sure it is clean and dry.
• Pull out your black eye pencil and fill your eye lid with it. Use a smudger to blend it all in. Make sure all of this colour is below your crease. Remember to focus more on the outside part of your eyelid.
• Line your eyes with kajal and smudge that too.
• Grab a silver/golden eye shadow and dab the corners of your eyes with it using your pinky finger. This will definitely make your eyes pop!
• Finish off with dollops of mascara.
Also, who says that smokey eyes should always be black/brown? Check out Colorbar's range of Just Smoky Eye Pencil that comes in a range of colours along with a smudger and get experimenting!
Deep Berry Lips -
If you've been following Deepika Padukone's look, you know what we're talking about here.
No one rocks this look better than us Desi girls.
All you have to keep in mind is to keep the rest of your face understated so that your lips can do all the talking (pun intended)!
Our favourite product for this look is Colorbar's Deep Matte Lip Creme specially in Deep Red and Deep Lily!
Also watch our easy Colorbar Tutorial video below to learn how to pull off these looks like a Pro!
Till next time gorgeous! xoxo