Posted on February 11 2015
Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out…
Makeup can definitely enhance your beauty but nothing beats a healthy, radiant skin.
There is no secret to the age old Cleansing -Toning -Moisturizing (CTM) routine which should be a part of your daily skincare routine. These three steps should be done twice a day, once in the morning and once before you go to bed. The CTM routine is an investment for your skin 20 years from now. Even if you are blessed with beautiful, blemish-free skin, put in a bit of effort starting today to ensure that it still looks fabulous years later. Your skin will thank you.
Our favourite step of this routine is Toning as it’s the most refreshing. However this product and its use still remains a mystery to most of us.
Here are some guidelines for you -
- Toning is Step 2 in your cleansing routine.
- It helps in restoring the skin's pH balance after using a face wash or cleanser because they raise the skin's natural pH to a level that isn't good for your skin.
- Toning helps in removing any residual dirt that the cleanser could not.
- Toners consist antioxidants and skin-repairing substances such as glycerin, fatty acids, and ceramides which give your skin a healthy dose of what it needs.
Toners can be applied to the skin in different ways:
- On damp cotton wool.
- Spraying onto the face.
- By applying a tonic gauze facial mask—a piece of gauze is covered with toner and left on the face for a few minutes.
We at MSM Box, recommend Natural Toners as they are the best for your skin. At the end of the day, what’s natural is what counts!
MSM Box is happy to partner with Organic Harvest which has just the perfect, Green Cucumber Toner which hydrates and cools your skin. Cucumber as an ingredient gives your mornings a fresh start that lasts throughout the day.
Discover Organic Harvests Green Cucumber Toner in your February MSM Express Box.
Cheers to flawless skin!
For more information, please visit: http://organicharvest.in/