Posted on March 29 2016
We all know the importance of a regular eye cream regime and the best way to apply them. But the over riding question remains - which one should you select for your budget?
Luckily the beauty squad at MSM has been busy these past few weeks testing the various eye creams out there in the market.
So without any further ado, here is our pick of our favourite eye creams for under Rs 1000/-
1) Biotique Revitalising Anti Fatigue Eye Gel 15g (Rs 199/-)
After all those hours spent staring at the computer screen, your eyes need some relief. This anti fatigue gel from Biotique helps relieve eye stress and reduces puffiness and dark circles
2) L'Oreal RevitaLift Anti Wrinkle & Firming Eye Cream 14g (Rs 699/-)
Contains Stimuplex and Pro-Retinol to reduce wrinkles, firm under eye skin and to reduce morning puffiness around the eyes.
3) Forest Essentials Light Hydrating Hydra Eye Gel 15g (Rs 975/-)
Cucumber, Rose Water, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E in a light weight gel that lightens dark circles and cools the under eye area! A must for summer days and nights.
4) Kaya Brightening and Firming Eye Serum 10ml (Rs 990/-)
An active complex of soy and rice peptides, hyaluronic acid and seaweed extract targets puffiness and discoloration.
5) The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream 15ml (Rs 995/-)
Helps reduce fine lines and puffiness around the eyes. Vitamin E hydrates, smoothes and protects.
Did any of our picks happen to be your favourites too?
Let us know in comments below.. xoxo